How to Apply for the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
PayPal Holding Inc. is operating as PayPal. It is an American company that operates worldwide as an online payment system. You can transfer money using PayPal. It serves as an alternative to traditional paper methods like money orders and checks. In December 1998, PayPal was formed as Confinity. In 2002, it became the subsidiary of eBay. In 2015, eBay spun off PayPal. Headquarter of this company is located at 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, United States. According to 2018 Fortune 500, it ranked 222nd as the largest United States corporations by revenue.
How to Apply for the PayPal Prepaid Card
It is very easy to apply for the PayPal Prepaid Card. You just have to follow some basic instructions to complete the process. You may face a few problems for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions below to complete the process:
- First, you have to visit the PayPal Prepaid website.
- By clicking on this link www.paypal.com/prepaid, for direct access to the website.
- Then, simply click on the Order Your Card option.
- Then, enter the first and last name.
- Enter the street address.
- Then, enter the zip code.
- Enter the email.
- Then, select which type of direct deposit you want to select.
- Choose the design for the card and click on the Order a Card option.
The process to Activate a PayPal Prepaid Card
If you already own the PayPal Prepaid Card, then activate the card. To activate the card, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to visit the PayPal Prepaid website.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.paypal.com/prepaid, for direct access to the PayPal Prepaid website.
- Then, you have to click on the Activate your Card Account here.
- Then, enter your card number and security code on the provided fields.
- Then, click on the Continue button.
How to Log In with PayPal Account
In order to sign up for the PayPal account, you need your username and password. After you applied for the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard, you can easily access the PayPal account:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the PayPal Prepaid.
- By clicking on this link www.paypal.com/prepaid, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
- At the top right-hand corner, click on the login button.
- Then click on the Log In With PayPal option.
- Enter the registered email or mobile number and click on the Next button.
- Then, enter the password on the provided field.
- Then, click on the login button.
How to Add Money to Your PayPal Prepaid Card
You can follow these methods to add money to your PayPal Prepaid Card.
You can load cash on your PayPal card throughout the United States. In order to find a PayPal location, you can follow these instructions below, to find the PayPal store:
- First, you have to visit this link paypal-prepaid.com/account/location-finder.
- On the next page, you have to enter your zip code or city and state on the provided field.
- After that, it will show you your nearest PayPal locations.
You can transfer money from your account with PayPal to your card account. This service is free to use. But before that, you have to link your account PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. First, you have to log in at your PayPal Prepaid Card online account center. Then you have to click on the PayPal Transfers section. After that, you can easily load cash to your PayPal Prepaid account.
You can add money to your PayPal Prepaid Card when you applied for the PayPal Prepaid Card.
For Customer Service, call PayPal toll-free at:
FAX: (866) 358-0526
M-F 8 AM-10 PM Central
Sat. & Sun. 8 AM-8 PM Central
Email At: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Please note: PayPal cannot accept cash or checks via mail.