MyJHU Login at my.jh.eduLogin Guide
MyJHU Login Portal Overview
Myjhu portal is a key to access hundreds of Johns Hopkins web applications and all information about your Johns Hopkins community. This portal allows Johns Hopkins University students access to email and general university-wide services.
At Johns Hopkins, you can explore ideas that interest you, find people who inspire and challenge you and make discoveries that change your life—and the world.
The MyJH portal is commonly referred to as MyJH. Because it aims to serve all of Johns Hopkins, it must remain highly flexible. The new user experience makes it easy for users to access the tools and information crucial to life at Johns Hopkins.
The Johns Hopkins Enterprise Directory (JHED) system is an online, comprehensive source of contact information for Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions faculty, staff and students. JHED is a major element of the MyJH portal. Without JHED, our ability to identify, authenticate, and personalize for you would be impossible.
Your JHED Login ID (which is also referred to as your JHED ID or your JHED LID) is the username that you use when you log into the JHED system. Many resources at Hopkins use your JHED Login ID to grant access. Examples of such resources include email, course registration, and employee payroll systems. You are required to use your JHED Login ID and password to log into MyJH.
You can get a full login guide in this article. Read this full article below.
Necessities for MyJHU Login
- Myjhu login web address my.jh.edu
- Myjhu Log in ID and password is required.
- Internet web browser is needed.
- Laptop or PC, smartphone, tablet, or any other compatible device with a browser.
How to Create an Account for MyJHU Login Portal
- Check out the official website my.jh.edu
- Tap on the Create Account option.
- Provide your JHED ID.
- Type the pictures as shown there.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Follow the further instructions to create your account.
How to Access MyJHU Login Account
- Go through the official website my.jh.edu
- Tap on the Login button.
- Provide your userid
- Tap on the Next button.
How to Recover Password for MyJHU Login Account
Reset your password using these steps mentioned below if you forgot your password.
- Visit the official website my.jh.edu
- Then click on the login button.
- After that click on Can’t access your account?
- Then enter your Email or Username and enter cpatcha.
- Tap on the next button.
- Follow the further instructions to reset your user name and password.
How to add My favourites
My Favourites are a powerful way to access the tools and resources you use most, quickly. As you add resources to My Favourites, these will become your first row of tiles. There is no limit to the number of resources you can add to My Favourites. Tiles appear in reverse chronological order, meaning that the tile you favourite last will appear in the first position.
- Visit MyJH official website my.jh.edu
- Provide a keyword in the Search Tools + Resources box.
- Tap on the heart icon, located in the upper left corner of the tile.
- You can see the success message in the upper right corner of the page.
- Close the search results by clicking the ‘x’ – My Favourites is now in the first row
MyJHU FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is JHED id?
The Johns Hopkins Enterprise Directory (JHED) system is an ID/contact information database for Johns Hopkins University. All SAIS students, faculty and staff have a JHED account. Your JHED Login ID is the username that you use when you log into my JH portal.
- How students can locate their JHED ID?
Incoming students with no previous JHU affiliation receive a system-generated e-mail containing the JHED ID a few weeks prior to matriculating into their degree or certificate program. If you did not receive this communication, please contact Student Enrolment and Account Management (SEAM) at seam.jhu.edu.
- How to create your Hopkins email account?
For most users, your email account is provisioned the first time you log in to my JH.
To create your Hopkins email account, log in to my.jh.edu. If you’re eligible for automatic provisioning, you’ll encounter email Terms of Service. Upon acceptance, your Hopkins email is created and is ready to use!
To access your email through my JH, either select from the Recommended Tools + Resources section or search email.
- How to edit your profile?
If an item is unavailable for editing, it must be edited through other channels. For students, this is typically done through your school’s Registrar’s Office. For faculty or staff, this is typically done through a Departmental Administrator. Click the View My Departmental Administrators link within my Profile to view who these are.
For additional assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at (410) 516-HELP or (410) 955-HELP.
- How to access web registration:
Go to sis.jhu.edu/sswf. At the login screen, enter your JHED ID and password. (Click on the JHED link to obtain your JHED login identification.)
Web registration will not be available for:
Satisfactory/unsatisfactory grading option
Graduate-level courses (for undergraduate students)
Part-time undergraduate students/Pay-per-credit undergraduate students
To register for any of the above, submit forms with the appropriate signature(s) to the Office of the Registrar.
For any further assistance, you can contact their customer care number at (410) 516-HELP.