BWL Login at www.lbwl.com
BWL Login Guidelines
BWL Login is also known as the Lansing Board of Water & Light is a publicly owned company that provides reliable utility products and services for its customers. This company provides services to the residents of Lansing cities, Michigan, and the surrounding townships of Delta, Delhi, Meridian, Dewitt, etc.
This company provides employment opportunities to thousands of people over the past years. You just need to create an account on its portal and can log in to their accounts to get regular updates and make bill payments.
Features of BWL Portal
- The BWL is governed by a board of commissioners, made up of eight voting members who represent the City of Lansing and three non-voting members who represent the outlying cities and townships we serve.
- They have prepared an updated BWL Strategic Plan as a high-level tool to provide a roadmap of strategic goals and objectives to meet growing industry changes.
- Being more than just one of Lansing’s largest employers, the BWL is a great place to build a career.
- With over 700 employees, They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Requirements for BWL Login
- BWL official address is www.lbwl.com
- BWL Login ID and password.
- Internet web browser is needed.
- Laptop or PC, smartphone, tablet, or any other compatible device with a browser.
How to Create BWL Login Portal
Before login in, you will need to create an account in the BWL Login portal. But in case you want to log in to pay your bill, you can pay it without creating an account or even logging in.
- Open your device’s browser and type www.lbwl.com in the search bar.
- Then click on the Pay Online link on the top right side of the page.
- A new page will appear at the center of your device’s screen.
- Tap on the “Sign up now” button at the bottom of the sign-in box.
- Provide your First name, Last name Choose your password and select password type.
- Then click on the Next button to continue the process.
How to Access BWL Login Portal
- Open the URL www.lbwl.com to access the bwl official site.
- Here click on the Pay Online link. Then a new page is open.
- Provide the email address and password.
- Click on the sign-in button.
How to Recover BWL Login Details
Follow the instructions given below to reset your user name and password. follow all the steps exactly as they are given below to avoid any additional problems during the password recovery steps.
- Check the official website www.lbwl.com
- Tap on Forgot your password option.
- Provide your email address.
- Click on the continue button.
- Follow the further instructions to reset your password.
How to Pay bills at BWL
There are two ways to pay your bwl bill online, first, access your BWL Login account and pay the bill, and second without login quicklpay process. Follow the steps to continue
- If you want to pay your bill without login in go to the BWL Login page.
- Then click on Quickpay without logging in? link.
- Then enter your Account number, and Secured Id(Last 4 digits of SSN or Employer Identification Number).
- Then select I’m not robot captcha.
- After that click on Submit to continue the process.
You can make payments anytime by mail with no fees. use the self-addressed envelope provided with your statement and enclose your bill with your payment. They only check your money order or check.
You can send your payment through mail at
Lansing board of water and light
P.O box 13007
Lansing, MI 48901-3007
Pay your utility bill over the phone with your checking or savings account, or with your credit or debit card. You can call (517)702-6006 to use our automated system. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. payment will be automatically applied to your BWL account and there are no convenience fees for phone transactions.
- For checking and savings account you will need the account number and transit routing number.
- Residential house number or 8-digit BWL account number.
- Expiration date, 3-digit CVV, debit or credit card account number.
Pay in person
You can pay your bill at the customer service center also.
BWL FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Does BWL offer an online bill-paying facility?
Yes, you can pay your bill online at the BWL Login portal. You can also pay your bill through credit cards, debit cards, by mail or by person, etc.
- How do you set up paperless billing?
Signing up for paperless billing will offer the convenience of receiving a notification by email when your statement is available to view while contributing to a greener community by no longer receiving a paper bill in the mail. To enroll in paperless billing, click “My information” in the left-hand navigation bar. Then click “Sign up for paperless billing.” While you’re here, please confirm the email address on file is accurate.
- How to make a one-time payment online?
You can make a one-time payment by clicking “Quick-pay without logging in” on the e-Services sign-in page.
When paying your bill, you’re able to select the amount you’d like to pay. BWL accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit/credit cards, as well as payments made through your checking/savings accounts.
- How can you sign up for autopay?
You can sign up for AutoPay by clicking “Billing” in the left-hand navigation bar, and then selecting “Sign up for automatic payments.” You can also edit payment information by clicking “My information” in the left-hand navigation bar, and then selecting “Manage Wallet”.
Once you’re enrolled in AutoPay, payments will be processed for you automatically on the due date. As a courtesy, there are no fees for making payments through AutoPay. When enrolled in AutoPay, you’ll receive an AutoPay payment notification email. This email will state the amount and date your payment is scheduled. To make sure AutoPay runs smoothly, we recommend funds be available two days prior to the due date.
- How can you view your pending payments?
In the left-hand navigation bar, click “Account Home.” Then select “Payment History” on the right-hand side of the screen.
BWL Customer Support
For any further assistance, you can contact their customer care number.
Call at (517)702-6006 7A.M to 5P.M, Monday to Friday
1232, Haco Drive Lansing, Michigan 48912