How to Activate AFSCME Membership Online
The American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees are also known as AFSCME. It the largest trade union of public employees in the United States. AFSCME presents 1.3 million employees and retirees. This service was first started in 1932 at Madison, Wisconsin. It is the part of AFL-CIO, on the of the two main labor federations based in the United States.
How to Activate AFSCME Membership
It is very easy to activate AFSCME Membership online. You just have to follow these simple instructions to complete the process. You may face some problems for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link www.afscmecard.org
- Enter the AFSCME Member Number.
- Then, enter the home email address.
- Enter the cell phone number.
- Then, enter your birth date.
- After that, you just have to click on the Activate button.
Also Read : How To Join Circle K Rewards Program
For any questions or assistance, please contact member service at 855-AFSCME1.