www.ruralkingbatteryrebate.com – Complete guide on redeeming Rural King Battery Rebate Offer
Formally known as RK Holdings, LLP, Rural King is your all in one favorite Farm and House Store has some of the largest and choicest stock of essential grocery, livestock, food, seeds, fodders, livestock nutrition, fertilizers, manures, farming products, and home essential needs, all under one roof. Apart from the necessary items it also has some of the sturdiest collection of livestock pets such as rabbits and live chicks, equine, work boots and apparels, trailer and tractor accessories and parts, power tools, irrigation parts, sprinkler, garden and lawn supplies, riding mowers, welding, pump supplies, fencing, hunting supplies and equipment and many more!
True to its name, Rural King is the undisputed leader in the rural farming system. It started its journey in the year 1960 from Mattoon, Illinois; the USA where currently its headquarters is located. Right, now, Rural King has a formidable presence thirteen states with more than 100 store locations in Alabama, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, and Tennessee. Dedicated to superimposed service, the customer service of Rural King and its dedication to commitment is unparalleled.
Rural King Battery Rebate-Points to remember
To make the shopping experience fun and exciting, Rural King always thrives to offer delightful surprises. One such is the Rural King Battery Rebate offer.
- Extended on the portable farming, irrigation and utility range of batteries, on purchase of the selected batteries from the participating Rural King stores, customers will get a particular amount of rebate per battery purchase.
- Right now, available on purchase from March 1, 2020, to June 6, 2020.
- That is, the rebate is counted on the price of the battery and not any other product purchased together or total product purchased.
- Customer buying even a single battery from the following models with getting the given amount of rebate:
- On Exide Range Rural King Batteries you will get a $20
- On Rural King Flooded Marine Batteries, you will get a $10
- On Rural King Lawn & Garden Exide SuperCrank Batteries, you will get a $5
- On purchasing any of the above battery models, you will be provided with a special Rebate Coupon and the Invoice or Sale Receipt at the time of checkout.
- Do not forget to collect your coupon from the counter in case it is not provided.
- Rebate can be redeemed both online and
- All the requisite information must be entered from both the receipt and coupon at the time of redemption.
- Any information found ineligible, incomplete or incorrect will lead to the cancellation of the application.
- Areas prohibited by the restrictions by law, tax or other prohibitions cannot take part in the rebate.
- Rebate will be issued in the form of US Dollars.
- On purchase of Marine Batteries, the rebate is restricted to a maximum one per household. On purchase of Lawn & Gardens Batteries, a maximum two per household rebate is allowed.
- It will take 8-10 weeks to deliver your rebate from the date of application.
Processes of Redemption
On matching each and every requirement above, if you agree to apply for the rebate, here are both the details on online, as well as, offline redemption:
- Visit www.ruralkingbatteryrebate.com.
- Click on Submit your rebate tab from the menu bar.
- Refer to your sales receipt and enter the following information:
- Purchase Date.
- Invoice/Order Number.
- Click on Next.
- Based on your information and purchase details, the details on the available offer will be displayed below.
- Next to the qualifying promotion, click on the Select
- One by one, enter your basic contact details:
- Full Name.
- Mailing Address.
- Zip Code.
- Email Address.
- At the final step, you need to upload clear images of both the rebate coupon as well as the sale receipt as part of verification.
- Check if all the information entered is correct and best up to your knowledge and submit for review and approval.
Old-schoolers or ones who have limited access to the internet can avail of the offline method. Before proceeding, make sure to keep a photocopy of the Sales Receipt and original Rebate Coupon. You may also keep a photocopy of the whole Rebate Form after fill-up as reference:
- Log on to www.ruralkingbatteryrebate.com.
- Click on Download Rebate Form.
- Click on the link Rebate Form (Purchase Dates: 03/01/2020 and 06/30/2020).
- Make sure the printer is connected to your device and click on the Print icon at the extreme top right.
- Choose your desired format for printing out. You need to print both the pages.
- Select Print.
- Keep on entering the following data on the printed form:
- Purchased Battery Part.
- Your Name.
- Mailing Address.
- ZIP Code.
- Email Address.
- Check if all the information is accurate.
- Next, attach both the Rebate Coupon and the Sales Receipt’s
- Mail the form and the attached documents to the following address:
PO Box 1919 Memphis,
Track the Status of Rebate
On submission of Rebate application (online/offline), it won’t be credited instantly. That is why; you can effectively track the status of your rebate you have submitted after 24 hours. This way you can check the progress of application processing, status and the time it will get to dispatch and deliver.
- Open your browser and visitwww.ruralkingbatteryrebate.com/.
- On the home page itself, you need to enter the registered email address with the rebate.
- Verify the captcha
- Click on Search.
- If you are unsure about registered email addresses or want to check the status via an alternative way, select More Search Option just below the Search
- Either entre email address or enter following three as an alternative:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- ZIP Code.
- Verify the captcha code.
- Select the Search
You are ready to track and check your application.
Also Read .. Great offers on Super Beets by HumanN
To speak directly to the customer support helpdesk regarding your request or concerns, please dial 844-539-5504. The time for contact is Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
You can also write an email anytime at email@example.com.
You may send any mail at:
Rural King Rebate
PO Box 1919
Memphis, TN 38101