www.targetcareers.com – Job Application process at Target
How to Apply for the Job at Target:
Target Corporation is the American departmental store chain. This company is considered as the eighth largest retailer in the US and a component of the S&P 500 Index. The headquarter of this departmental store is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Target was started in 1962 as the discount division of the Dayton’s Company of Minneapolis. Later they started expanding the store nationwide in the 1980s and introduced new store formats under the Target brand in the 1990s. They usually retail several products, including beauty and health products, bedding, electronics, food, furniture, jewelry, shoes, etc. As of 2021, they operas more than 1,926 stores across the United States.
Apply for a Job at Target:
If you are a Jobseeker and interested in a job at Target, then you should check their careers website. The Target Career website provides online resources for the users as they can search daily for job openings in a variety of fields, including Corporate Jobs, Positions in actual stores or distribution centers, Internships, Do a job search by keyword, etc. To search for the job at Target, you have to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.targetcareers.com.
- If you are interested in jobs within a Target store or distribution center, then click on the Stores and Supply Chain button.
- Then, on the right side of the page under the Stores and Supply Chain, you will get the Store Hourly, Supply Chain Hourly, Store Leadership, and Supply Chain Leadership.
- If you are interested in the jobs careers link, then click on the Corporate Careers link. There you will get a series of options to choose from, including Administrative Support, Assets Protection & Corporation Security, Business Operations, Food & Beverage, etc.
- You have to click on the job category you are interested in and qualify for.
- On the next page, you have to click on the red apply option.
- Your jobs can be broken down and filtered by Job areas, Country, state/region, city, address, compensation type, and schedule.
- When you click on a Job, you will get the job description with the locations.
- You have to click on the Apply Now button to start the application process.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for the Target job.
Also Read: How to Login with GoDaddy
Benefits of Target Employees:
Target employees enjoy several benefits. You can visit their official website for more information on employee benefits. But these are the following employee benefits that you can expect:
- Medical and pharmacy benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision eyewear coverage
- Critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Support program for the life events
- Family leaves
- TGT 401 (K) plan
- 20% Wellness discount
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Education assistance
- Target Credit Union, etc.
Target Contact Info:
For any general comments or questions about working at Target, call 1.800.440.0680.