www.bankofamerica.com – Bank of America Credit Card Application
by Last updated
The Bank of America Credit Card Application can be done at the website of the bank. If you are a customer of the Bank of the America then you can manage your account by logging in. On the other hand new customers of the Bank of America Credit Card can apply for a credit card. To enjoy the credit facilities of the Bank of America you must have the credit card.
Applying for a new credit card at the Bank of America is easy. You just need to have an internet connected device and fetch in the required personal and financial information. The credit card is suitable for usage at grocery stores, gas stations, departmental stores, dining at the restaurants and more such destinations. Read the guide here for Bank of America Credit Card Application.
Bank of America Credit Cards
The Bank issues a wide range of credit cards that range from personal cards to business credit cards:
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
The cash rewards credit card from Bank of America is a rewards credit card which has a rewards rate of 1-3% cashback. There is a rewards bonus of $150 which makes the credit card interesting. However, you require an excellent credit score for getting the credit card.
BankAmericard Credit Card
The BankAmericard from the Bank of America has a regular APR rate of 15.24%-25.24%. There are no rewards associated with the credit card while an excellent credit is required for approval.
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card
If you are willing to get a Travel Rewards Credit Card from the Bank of America then the card is great. There is a rewards rate of 1.5 points associated with the credit card.
Moreover, you get 25,000 reward bonus points with a $0 annual fee. You are required to have excellent credit for approval.
Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card
The Premium Rewards Credit Card from Bank of America is a rewards card with a reward rate of 1.5-2 points per $1 spent. There are 50,000 bonus points associated with the card.
On the other hand, you need to pay $95 for usage every year. Minimum credit required is excellent.
AAA Credit Card
The AAA Member Rewards Credit Cards from the Bank of America is a rewards card with 1-3 points per $1 spent. There is a rewards bonus of $150 and good credit is required for approval of the credit card.
Benefits of the Bank of America Credit Card
- The Bank of America Credit Cards includes travel cards, in-store credit cards and rewards credit cards.
- At the Bank of America Credit Cards, one can choose from a wide range of options available.
- Most of the Bank of America Credit Cards does not carry an annual fee. Hence, you can enjoy usage without paying any charges.
- There is a rewards rate of 1-3% cashback and a $150 rewards bonus associated with the credit card.
- The Premium Rewards Credit Card from the bank carries a handsome 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value on spending $3,000 within 3 months of account opening.
www.mynewcard.com – Respond to Bank of America Credit Card Offer
- In order to accept the Bank of America Credit Card Pre-Approved offer, you need to open the pre-approved webpage. www.mynewcard.com
- There will be a section labelled ‘Welcome to My New Card’.
- Enter the personal security code and zip code in the respective spaces.
- Click ‘Continue’ and it will direct you to fill the required information.
Bank of America Check for Offers
The Bank of America allows you to check for offers and rewards. If you are a customer of the bank you can check for customized credit card offers by signing into your account.
- In order to check the Bank of America, Credit Card offers you need to open the credit card offer page.
- To check offer you can sign in or continue without signing in.
- If you wish to continue without signing in enter the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Social security number
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and you will find all the exciting credit card offers.
How to Apply for a Bank of America Credit Card
- If you are willing to apply for a Bank of America Credit Card then you must open the credit cards page of the bank. www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards
- Now at the top of the webpage, there will be the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The ‘Apply Now’ button is also located under each credit card which is found on the Bank of America Credit Cards page.
- Choose the credit card which you wish to apply for then proceed with the application.
- Now a secure application page will open which features an application form.
- Read the rewards and terms and conditions of the bank before getting started with the credit card application.
- Next enter the following data.
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Residential address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Choose whether you are a U.S. citizen
- Choose whether you have dual citizenship
- Country of residence
Employment and Finances
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
- Monthly housing payment
- Check the box to transfer the balance to a new credit card
- Add a cardholder
- Read the terms and conditions and check the box below to agree to the terms.
- Finally, hit the ‘Continue’ button to submit the form for approval.
Bank of America Credit Card Check Application Status
- The Bank of America lets you check the status of your credit card application.
- To begin with the procedure you need to visit the credit card application status page of the bank. secure.bankofamerica.com/apply-credit-cards/public/application-status
- At the top of the website, there will be a section labelled ‘Check status of my submitted application.
- Enter the following data to check status:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of the social security number
- Click the ‘Submit’ button below and you will display the application status.
Bank of America Credit Card Activation
- Customers who are willing to activate their newly received Bank of America Credit Card need to visit the credit card activation page. www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- The Bank of America credit card activation screen will feature a section labelled ‘Activate your Credit Card’.
- The activation page will ask you to sign into an existing account. Sign in and you will be directed to fill out the information required for activation.
Features of the Bank of America Online Login
- Logging into your online banking account you will be able to view account transaction history.
- Update personal as well as account information.
- Enroll for paperless statements.
- Keep a track of transactions
- Make a payment
- Make a balance transfer
- Pay credit card bills
- Pay online shopping bills
Bank of America Credit Card Login
- In order to log into your Bank of America Credit Card account one needs to visit the credit cards page. www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards
- At the top right of the page there will be menu which contains the ‘Sign In’ button.
- The sign in button is located in the same row where you find the search bar.
- Click on it and the system will direct you to a new webpage which features the ‘secure sign in’ widget.
- Enter the online id and password in the white space and click ‘Sign In’.
Forgot User ID
- If any customer has forgotten his/her user id then they must open the sign in page.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Sign in help options’ link at the bottom of the secure sign in widget.
- Now a drop down menu will appear which packs the ‘Forgot your Online ID?’ link.
- Click on it and forgot id page will open.
- Enter the following data to recover your login user id:
- Card account number
- Social security number or ITIN
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and you can set a new id.
- If any user has forgotten their login password they need to open the secure sign in page.
- Select the link reading ‘Sign in help options’ link which can be found at the bottom of the secure sign in section.
- Now choose the ‘Forgot your Passcode?’ option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- For password reset one needs to enter the following data:
- Card account number
- Social security number or ITIN
- Select the ‘Continue’ button and you can choose a new password and re-enter it to confirm.
How to Enroll
- If you are a new user you can enroll in online banking. In order to enroll for online access, you need to open the sign in page. bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/
- Lookup for the ‘Enroll’ link which is just beside the ‘Sign In’ button.
Sign in to Bank of America Online Banking
- Now a new page labelled ‘Enroll in Online Banking’ will open.
- Read the features and benefits of online banking and provide the following data:
- Last 6 digits of your card or account
- Social Security number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and it will direct you to set up the account.
How to Pay Credit Card Bills
The Bank of America provides its customers with a broad array of options using which they can pay credit card bills. Here we have mentioned every payment method in detail. You may also visit the Bank of America Payment FAQ’s page for further reference. www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/credit-card-payments-statements-faq/
- To pay using a Bank of America savings or checking the account you need to sign in to your account.
- Once signed in there will be a ‘Bill Pay’ tab on the account dashboard.
- Select the option and enter the required information to pay.
Pay via Mail
Customers can pay their bills through check. Prepare a check and send it to the address that applies to you:
Consumer card payments:
P.O. Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19850-5019
For overnight delivery:
Bank of America
Attn: Payment Processing
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713
Business card payments:
Bank of America Business Card
P.O. Box 15710
Wilmington, DE 19850-5710
Pay through Phone
You may pay your Bank of America Credit Card bills by calling on 1.800.236.6497.
Respond to the IVR there and choose the options to pay.
Pay at a Financial Centre
- You may pay your credit card bills at a Bank of America financial centre.
- To find a financial centre near you use the locator services of the bank. locators.bankofamerica.com
ATM Credit Card Payment
- The customer can also deposit their credit card bills at a Bank of America ATM.
- Insert your credit card at any of the ATM Location and choose the ‘Make Payment’ option that displays on the screen.
Business credit card customers cannot pay through ATM as the system does not support business cards.
Bank of America is one of the largest credit card issuers in the United States. You can find a full-fledged credit card service at the bank. One can apply for a new credit card or log in to manage an existing BOA account.