Sony Rewards Program – always something more than just entertainment
by Last updated
Sony Rewards Program Overview:
Sony Rewards is a program that is meant to cut the gaps between you the company. It’s a rewards program for those people who want something more than just entertainment. By signing up for this program, you’ll get closer to the great stuff like the latest games, movies, tech, or deals. Sony’s mission is very simple, they just want to elevate your experience.
SonyRewards program brings you closer to entertainment, from hit movies to popular upcoming games you get to taste crazy deals & steals on everything. It’s just basically a program that helps you to earn points for the things that you are already doing.
You are going to watch a movie or buying a new psn subscription, you are rewarded with points. You can collect those points and redeem them for getting engaged in once-in-a-lifetime experiences, merchandises, whooping deals & more. You always have access to exclusive sales, insider specials, deal of the day and deal of the week.
What is the Sony Rewards Login Program?
Sony knows the things you love. When you join this reward program, you’ll experience a whole new level of shopping things. It’s not just about redeeming the points but getting what you like without breaking your bank. This company is dedicated to flourishing your entertainment experience. Buy, earn and redeem the points for getting on the latest and greatest PlayStation and Sony products and experiences.
When you sign up for this program, you’ll experience a lot of new things. Sony has invested a lot for your comfort and ease of the application to new ways of earning points. You’ll discover many ways to earn like completing a list of activities, referring a friend and earn with passes. After you sign in for this rewards program, the whole experience just changes, there is no better way to find out other than signing up.
Sony Rewards is a blessing for you, who really want to grab all the great stuff without spending a dozen. This reward program unlocks a whole new world for the fanatics, they get good deals on games, products & more. You can earn points with various methods provided by this company and then redeem them for getting new products and experiences.
Benefits & Features:
Earn Points For Doing The Obvious – You can easily earn points. When you going to the movies or purchasing something from the PlayStation Store, you get to earn points.
Things You Love Are Just Some Points Away – Things you love like the newest game or that new camera, they are just some points away.
Shop The Catalog, Deals & Steals Or Ultimate Rewards – You can redeem your points by buying something from the catalogue, cashing out on ultimate rewards or hauling the deals & steals depart.
Mobile App – The mobile app keeps you updated, from new deals to exclusive experiences you can track everything by just logging into your account.
More Read: Hartland Payroll Account Login Guide
How to Access the Sony Rewards Account:
Rules and Regulations:
- While creating a new account, make sure that you are entering valid information.
- Automated services, scripts or machines may not use the Program or become Members.
- The Program is solely for a Member’s personal, non-commercial use.
- An individual may only have one Program account (each an “Account”), even if that individual has multiple e-mail addresses.
- Only one Account per e-mail address is allowed.
- You have to be at least 13 years of age.
- You have to be a permanent legal resident of one of the 50 states in the United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- First, enter the website of Sony Rewards that is located at rewards.sony.com.
- Now you’ll see the “Log in” option that is located on the top right side of your screen.
- Click on the link.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page of this program.
- Type in your Email Address and click on the “I’m not a robot” verification box.
- Now click on the “Next” button.
- If your information is correct, you’ll be redirected to enter your password for logging in.
- As a new user, you’ll have to sign up to the Sony Rewards program.
- Visit the website of this program by typing in rewards.sony.com in your web browser’s URL tab.
- Click on the “Join” link that is located on the top right side of your screen.
- Now you’ll be redirected to the sign-up page.
- Enter your valid Email Address in the text field and click on the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Now click on the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to enter your personal information.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start typing in the information.
- Every field is required.
- After providing the information, click on the “Join” button to be a part of this program.
- For further verification of the account, make sure to read the follow-up details.
Sony Rewards Points:
- When you participate in various Program activities and Offers, you can earn Points.
- The number of Points awarded per activity or Offer is decided by Sony.
- Sony may grant Points in ways that are not set forth in this Agreement and may attach different expiration dates to such Point grants.
- Points have no cash value, and may not be sold, transferred or bartered.
- You may view the summary of your Points collection, redemption and expiration on the Website.
- You are only responsible for ensuring that all Points that you earn are included in your Point balance and that your Points balance is correct.
- In the event that earned Points are not included in your Point balance, or Points are incorrectly deleted from your Points balance, you have one year from the day on which either the Points were earned or the Points were incorrectly deleted from your Account to notify Sony in writing by going to www.rewards.sony.com/contact.html. After such period, Sony will not add such Points into your Account.
Point Ownership & Transferability:
- You have no property interest in your Points or any similar rewards Sony may offer under the Program.
- Membership in the Program, any Points earned and any other related membership benefits are not transferable.
- You may not combine or merge your Points with the Points in any other Member’s Account.
- The earning of Points, whether through Offers, Account linking, Card spends or any other manner, is always subject to complete Program terms and conditions at rewards.sony.com.
- The ability to earn Points through any manner represents a limited time offer that can be modified or discontinued at any time by Sony.
New things in Sony Rewards:
There are so many new things to experience.
- You can earn and redeem points in many ways.
- Discover more ways to earn with Passes, where you’ll be challenged to complete a list of activities and earn rewards.
- You can refer-a-friend, to share experiences.
- Access the catalogue with ease and save with special sales.
- You can even tap into more excitement with the new Sony Rewards app.
- The easiest way to find out what’s new is to take a look around.
Sony Rewards Points Expires:
- Sony Rewards member within any 18-month period, you will have 5 years from the end of the month in which your Sony Rewards points were earned to redeem them.
- All points expire 5 years after you are earned.
- You will be deemed ‘active’ if you (i) complete at least one earn activity by using your Sony Card℠ or PlayStation® Card, (ii) earn Sony Rewards points through the Sony Rewards website/app, or (iii) complete a redemption activity.
- If you do not remain active within any 18-month period, all of your Sony Rewards points will expire at the end of that 18-month period.
- This applies to all Sony Rewards points earned and available in your account.
Unable to login your Sony Rewards account:
- The Sony team is upgrading its systems to implement a single-sign-on system which means that you will be able to access various sites of this company by just one log-in.
- You might face some issues while logging into your account, contact the Customer Care if the issue persists.
Points earned from the PlayStation Store purchases aren’t reflecting in your account:
Sony is working through some issues processing PlayStation Store records, just sit tight and things will get okay in some days.
Your credit purchase submission isn’t being processed
Due to a large amount of purchase credit paperwork received Sony is still working out to verify the submissions. Please be patient and wait for some time.
You may contact the nearest Service Centre to schedule arrangement or contact their Customer Care Centre at 1800-103-7799 (Toll-Free) for further information.