www.greatpeople.me – Login To Your Kroger Great People Account
Accessing Kroger Great People Account-Purpose and more :
Kroger Great People account, (currently known as ExpressHR application), is designed for the associates and employees working in the Kroger locations. Through this portal, employees can access their benefits and request for their allotted tools both within and outside the work location.
About Kroger :
The Kroger Company was founded by Bernard Kroger in the year 1883. It is a retail chain company offering its customers with a range of fresh and quality grocery products as well as pharmaceutical supplies and equipment fuel and gas, food processing, and manufacturing. It’s headquarter is located in Cincinnati, Ohio, the U.S. Currently, Kroger holds the rank of #20 on the Fortune 500 as the largest United States corporations as per the total revenue.
Kroger also holds the rank of being the largest supermarket chain in the United States by revenue. It ranks as the second-largest general retailer juts behind Walmart. Kroger operates both directly as well as via a subsidiary. With a total of 2,750 supermarkets and multi-department stores, Kroger is truly synonymous with every shopper’s, most trusted destination for their daily needs. The store formats include supermarkets, hypermarkets, departmental stores, superstores along with 170 jewelry stores. Apart from that, Kroger also operates 2,257 pharmacies, 1,569 supermarket fuel centers, 222 in-store medical clinics (The Little Clinic), and 35 food processing and manufacturing facilities.
As per the latest count taken in the year 2019, Kroger employs a total of 453,000 employees all over its locations and units. Prospective employees looking to make it big in the sector of retail and marketing must give a shot to Kroger recruitment drive. Kroger does provide some enviable benefits and perks to its employees. Kroger believes in making long term investments in each of its employees. With the stability of the job, Kroger values the loyalty of its employees. Employees, by correctly utilizing their frequent internal training can definitely aspire to occupy the managerial positions.
Employee Benefits :
Here you will know about how to avail the wonderful employee benefits by getting access to the Kroger Great People employee portal. But before, that, take a look at the number of employee benefits that can be availed using various tools from the Kroger Great People portal:
- Discounts: you are working in a retail chain so you are bound to get discounts. All year round employees are entitled to permanent 10 percent discounts on Kroger brand purchase. Apart from that, they will get a chance to avail of employee special seasonal discounts, deals, and offers.
- Life Insurance: On account of unfortunate employee demise, the immediate family members will receive Kroger employee’s last drawn salary for two years.
- Parental Leave: Six weeks of paid and six weeks of unpaid maternity leave as well as two weeks of paternity leaves are provided. An adequate amount of sick leaves and personal paid leaves.
- Vacation: Will be provided a three-week vacation per year.
- Healthcare Account: Kroger funds Healthcare Spending Account so that employees can avail enough funds for emergency medical expenses.
- Health Insurance: Medical, vision, and dental care coverage.
- Telehealth Program gives employees benefits to make free phone calls to doctors and medical professionals.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Known as Feed Your Future Benefits, employees are entitled to receive $3,500 per year as part of educational benefits.
- Short and Long Term Disability benefits: Under this employees will not have to suffer financial hardships if they are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- 401(k) Plan: Any amount invested by employees or their retirement plans will be provided up to a 75 % match additionally by Kroger.
Also Read : Occrra Login Guide
Logging into Kroger Great People :
Accessing the Kroger Great People is very easy. At the time of induction, you will be provided with the account credentials, viz. Enterprise User ID and a temporary password. You will receive it in your Welcome Email. While the Enterprise User ID will be sued as the username, you are required to reset a temporary password with a strong and unique password of your choice after your first login. Even after resetting the password, it is recommended to change the password after every two months ensuring the total security of your account.
Without much ado, proceed to the login process of Kroger Great People portal:
- Open your browser and visit www.greatpeople.meYou may click on En español if you are comfortable in Spanish.
- Type in the Enterprise User ID provided from the Human Resource.
- Enter the temporary password exactly as instructed.
- Click on the I Agree on the tab.
Forgetting User ID :
In case you are unable to remember your User ID, please immediately get in touch with the local IT Administrator o Human Resource Department.
Reset Password :
Do not attempt on logging into the account if you are unable to remember your password. Repeatedly entering the wrong password may lock up your account which will be a tedious process to normalize again.
- Open your browser and visit www.greatpeople.me
- Click on the Password Help link.
- In case, you are accessing an employee portal from your work location, please click on Click here to go to the Passport link on the left column. This option is not available for the remote location and is available only from the work location.
- For the remote location, you need to click on Click here link on the right column.
- Please follow the instructions step by step to reset the password carefully.
- Come back to the login page after reset and access using the newly set password to confirm the changes.
Note: The password is case sensitive. Make sure you are not using the Space key or CAPS LOCK is turned off while typing the password.
Contact Point :
Get in touch with the Human Resource Department or local IT Help Desk administrator of your work location in case of any queries, requests, or complaints.