An Overview on Emory University:
Emory university is a privately-owned university in the United States of America. The university is situated in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The university was established in the year 1836. In the current situation, the University is teaching more than 15000 students, 8000 from them is from the undergraduate category and the other is in the post-graduation category.
About Emory University Information Technology Department:
- Information technology or IT is one of the most important resources of this university. It is a group of IT experts who provides services for
- Research and application.
- Infrastructure support.
- Consulting services.
- Data integrity support.
- Integration and application development.
- Risk management
- Disaster management service.
- They are supporting the company by providing all the needs of telephony and computing data.
- This group also provides services for researchers, students, faculty, and stuff with all the important tools and necessary services that they will experience the academic excellence of this university.
Services Provided by the Information Technology Services of Emory University:
- The Information Technology department is providing the cloud service provider who is designing an online portal that will be easily accessible and scalable for all the students.
- Technology is always enhancing the power of communication and coordination they are enhancing the power of collaboration as well. This collaboration will help in getting new ideas within the communication services and exchange information to provide the best educational facilities.
- The enhanced communication level with Information Technology services will help the university provide paging and telephone solutions to the community they are also providing emergency notifications bye teleconferencing and telephone calendaring.
Computer and software:
- The Information Technology department is providing the computers and needed software that will help the university for its growing educational plan.
Consulting and support:
- Any kind of help and support the university warns about the Technology services the Information Technology department will help you like providing that and they are also providing the consultancy services to the university authority.
Data and reporting:
- The data and reporting services is only measured for administrative functions and businesses.
Email and calendaring:
- The company is also providing the services which are associated with broadcast Mail, an enterprise-wide mailing list of management, messaging, contact calendaring, and email services.
Amory center for the digital scholarship:
- This librarian jobs and the information technology professionals will help the university to provide digital scholarships.
Finance and human resource:
- The human resource system and financial management and maintenance of this university will also serve by the Information Technology professionals.
- This University has its own mobile application and this application is also designed by the IT department professionals.
- Security and privacy-related services operated by the University systems will be also very secured and safely preserved by the University IT department.
Teaching and learning:
- The learning management system including online class, development of the learning courses, analysis of the learning, change evolution in regular process, providing tools, and its technologies to the student are also the job of professionals of the IT department.
- Systems, software, hardware, the infrastructure of the technology, and every kind of technical support providing to the university is also one of the jobs of the IT professionals.
- Healthcare and affiliated services providing to the group of students and faculty and staff through a video service is also so then by the Information Technology department.
- Content management system, website designing, application making, and designing, for this particular University is also the job of the information technology department professionals.
Benefits Provided by the Information Technology Department of Emory University:
- With the online portal organized by the IT department will help the university authority to manage the information about the students.
- Through this online portal, you can also access the hospital services of Emory University.
- They are also providing the student health insurance policies and you can also get all the information is about it in this online portal.
- If you are the cardholder of the Emory hospital University the students will get the discount for all the therapy.
- You can also give you get the benefits for healthcare if you are in a part-time employee of this hospital.
- Through this online portal, you can get also all the information about important notices, classes, study materials, research materials, etc.
How to Login with Emory University IT Department:
- First of all, you have to connect an electronic device with a strong and reliable internet connection.
- And then you have to search for this particular email address secure.web.emory.edu
- Now you will have different options for a student account and an employee count.
If you are a student:
- You need to click the “click here” tab from the first option.
- After clicking on the tab, you need to provide
- Your birth date properly.
- Then provide your social security number.
- After that, you have to provide your home email address.
- And then you can click the tab. “Get network ID“.
- After that, you can log in to your University portal of the IT department.
If you are an employee:
- You have to press the second “click here” button here.
- Then you will be on the employee entry page.
- Provide your birth date first.
- After that, the university will demand your social security number.
- And when you have to provide your home zip or postal code.
- And then click the tab “get network ID” to log in with your own account.
Read Also.. Access To Your My Hr KP Account
- You can call the university for any further details at 404.727.6069 or 404.727.6036 or tel:800.727.6036
- Send them the faxes at tel:404.727.4303
- You can also send emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or in email@example.com
- The headquarter address of the university is 1390 Oxford Road NE, 3rd floor Atlanta, Georgia 30322-1016