When you’re conceded, UL Lafayette furnishes you with a University email account (‘college username’@louisiana.edu), which you will use for all correspondence with personnel and staff, alongside an individual ULink account. ULink is the University’s online interface where you can get to assets, for example, the University’s learning the executives framework webmail, prompting and enlistment data and other understudy administrations including monetary guide, installment data, grades, booking, University holds and informal transcripts.
Use ULink to:
- Acknowledge monetary guide grants
- Pay educational cost
- Register for classes
- Access Moodle
Moodle is an electronic course the board framework where you will collaborate with staff and understudies for every single online class you take a crack at for this online program.
Use Moodle to:
- Finish and submit assignments
- Check grades
- React to reviews
- Find out about up and coming occasions and exercises
- Take an interest in grounds gatherings
- Enter visit meetings
- Make your own schedule
- Access national, universal and nearby news
For understudies who have issues signing into Moodle, if you don’t mind contact the Help Desk for Moodle at 337-482-HELP (4357) or email@example.com. Specialized help is accessible nonstop.
Toward the start of your scholastic excursion, you will get a degree plan from your guide showing the courses expected to procure your MBA. New understudies are required to finish the Online Student Orientation before any exhorting. A prompting hold will be set for you until you complete this direction.
Online Student Orientation acquaints you with an abundance of assets accessible to help you in your MBA program. So as to be exhorted for your first term at UL Lafayette, you should initially sign in to Moodle and finish the online direction. To get to the online direction, follow these means:
Access the online direction Moodle course here
If you are not as of now signed into Moodle, the University get to page will come up. Sign in with your ULID and secret key.
Ull ulink login
To login open the page, ulink.louisiana.edu
- As the page opens at the center provide required login information, ULID code, password, and click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
How to reset Ull ulink login information
To reset it open the homepage, ulink.louisiana.edu
- As the page opens under the login spaces tap on, ‘Activate my account’button. In the next screen you have to provide some personal information such as, your name, username, date of birth and tap on, ‘Activate’ button.
- For password reset click on, ‘I forgot my password’ button, and give your username click on, ‘Search’ button.
ULL more information
To get more information visit the page, degree.louisiana.edu/student-services.aspx
As the page opens at right center, provide information such as, the program you are interested, your name, phone, email, zip code, the place you have heard of ULL, and tap on, ‘Submit’ button.
Frequently asked questions at ULL
- Will I have the option to converse with my teachers?
Indeed, UL Lafayette employees may make themselves accessible by telephone, email, and virtual available time. Educators let understudies realize how to reach them through the prospectus or inside the course itself.
- Do I need extraordinary aptitudes for online courses?
The best instruments for online understudies are acceptable composed relational abilities, self-restraint, a readiness to request help, and a capacity to work with others. During your Online Student Orientation, you’ll build up your Online Learning Baseline for PC abilities, time the executives, scholastic aptitudes, perseverance, and learning objectives.
- Who do I call on the off chance that I need assistance with exhorting or enlistment?
Your first purpose of contact ought to be your scholarly guide. You can discover counselor data on the Academics tab in ULink under your Academic Profile.
Read Also… Login Guide for Myhinds Account
If you are looking for further information call on, 337-482-5555. Or write to, PO Box 43691. Lafayette, LA 70504.
- Official contact page: louisiana.edu/about-us/contact-information
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ullafayette.distancelearning
- Twitter: twitter.com/ULLafayette