mybenefits.benefitconcepts.com – MyBenefits Employee Account by Benefits Concepts Inc
Benefits Concepts facilitates a simplified solution to the employee benefits and the company administration. The complex world of program administration is simplified with the Benefits Concept programs and deployments. Benefits Concepts usually provides outsourced solution of administration. Some of the famed offerings of the ongoing and annual enrollment programs include Health Reimbursement Accounts, Retire and Direct Billing, COBRA, Flexible Spending Accounts and many more.
All about MyBenefits Account
Benefits Concepts offers the life cycle processing tools exclusively designed for the Active Employees of an organization. The program is known as the MyBenefits portal. Via COBRA the entire process of hiring the new employees to maintain their database is handled through a single website. The best part about MyBenefits is that employees can access the portal and its benefits information and features, history from anywhere and anytime for 24/7 hours.
Here are some of the notable features of MyBenefits:
- Employees can enroll in the employee benefits program deployed by their company and check the benefits history.
- Edit, add and alter personal information like name, adoption, birth date, address, marital status, designation, contact, etc.
- Keep a track of the current benefits as well as pending benefits waiting to be availed.
- View, download and print correspondence history with the Human Resource Department m, management and among other employees.
- Change and rest login credentials such as a password.
- Access the helpful links, contact channels, FAQs, tools, forms and many more.
- Add dependents and beneficiaries.
- Change and customize the information of the beneficiaries.
The system, log in and Plug-in requirements:
Before accessing the MyBenefits portal, please check if the below requirements are duly fulfilled:
- Browsers that are supported for the MyBenefits portals are Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Mozilla Firefox 3.6+. Use the latest updated version of the browser if you trouble to view the site.
- The plug-in that you require is the latest versions of Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player
- Employee Number or Employee ID for the registration which needs to be collected from the Human Resource Department of your organization.
- Screen Resolution must be set to 1024×768 or more.
MyBenefits Registration portal
New joiners would have to register to the MyBenefits portal. The registration process must be completed preferably from the work system allotted to the employee. The process is simple. Please refer to the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit mybenefits.benefitconcepts.com.
- Under New User Registration, click on the Register
- One by one, enter the information asked. Each information entered must duly match to the system, i.e. the same information you have entered after hiring, at the time of inducting ion:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Social Security Number or another Identifying credential, last four digits.
- ZIP Code/Date of Birth (mm-dd-yyyy)/Employee Number.
- Click on the Continue tab to establish the username, password and security questions of the Employee Account smoothly by following the prompts.
Accessing MyBenefits Account
On setting up the MyBenefits account, employees are free to access their accounts anytime and anywhere.
- Open the browser and visit mybenefits.benefitconcepts.com.
- Under Login, please enter the username of the MyBenefits account.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the account password.
While accessing, at any point in time, if you forget your username or misspell it, please refer to the following steps:
- Please visit mybenefits.benefitconcepts.com.
- Click on Forgot Username.
- Type the registered email address with MyBenefits account.
- Click on the Continue
- An email will be sent to your inbox consisting username recovery link.
- Click on the link; follow the instructions to reset username.
Read Also.. Login To Your Screenwise Panel Member Account
Help and Support
In case of any problems, queries or concerns faced while accessing MyBenefits account, all calls must be directed to the 1-800-969-2009.
- Visit mybenefits.benefitconcepts.com.
- Click on the Problem accessing our site? Click here link at the extreme right side of the screen.
- Enter the following information one by one:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Registered Email Address.
- Current/Previous Employer.
- SSN last four digits.
- Employee Number.
- Call Back Number.
- Select your query/concerns/request topic from the dropdown list.
- Write about your concern elaborately.
- Click on Send Mail.
Monday-Friday (Except Holidays): 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET.