www.huntington.com – Guide to Manage your Huntington Debit Card Online
Activating, Enroll and Login your Huntington Debit Card Account:
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an American bank holding company, having its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. It is ranked as the 35th bank among the largest banks of the United States. They have a total of 920 banking offices. It was founded in the year 1866 by P.W. Huntington.
Opening an account is quite an easy process, and they provide a lot of online applications that would help you with your banking account service and you can keep a track of your money. If you are willing to get a debit card, you can easily apply for it through online mode.
Features of Huntington bank:
- They give you a faster access to money – as you sign up for automatic payments, you can access cash between $100-$1000 with no interest or fees, and you need to pay within 3 months.
- There will be no extra fee charged from you if you overdraw your account by $50 or less.
- You can keep a track of your spending habits with the help of Money Scout.
- With the Huntington Mobile App you can check your balance, pay bills, etc.
Benefits of debit card:
- Their card has a worldwide acceptance, can be used for free travel and also you can access the money from over 1800 ATMs free of cost.
- They will provide you with the protection of unauthorized purchases on your card.
- If your card gets stolen, the bank will assist you to restore your card.
How you can order a new Debit Card online:
- A new checking customer needs to apply for an account online.
- The type of debit card and its style needs to be selected by you according to your choice.
- Then, you will have your debit card in your hand within 3-5 days.
This article deals with all the procedure required to activate your Huntington Debit Card. But before that, you need to own an online account to activate your debit card online.
To create the account, follow the steps:
- Go the webpage of Huntington Banking, or simply go to the page using the link www.huntington.com.
- On the top right, you will see the login button. Click on it.
- You will find the Enroll Now Click on it.
- On the next page you will be asked to choose from the two options: Use my account number or Use my debit card number.
- Choose according to your convenience and fill the credentials asked. You need to have a Social Security Number or Tax ID. This is the essential data asked for both the cases.
- After you have filled all the credentials, you need to click on the Continue
- Keep on following the on screen prompts to complete the procedure.
- As your online account is opened, you can login to activate your debit card.
How can you Activate Huntington Debit card:
- You have to go to the home page of the Huntington Bank using the web browser, or you can use the link www.huntington.com
- After getting into the homepage, click on the Login button, you will find it in the upper right corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will be shown on the screen.
- As the drop-down appears, you need to select from the given options, select the Personal and Business among the three. The other two are Commercial and Others.
- You have to enter the login credentials and then click Login.
- After you have logged in, you have to go to the Customer Service tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on the Card Services option, and then click on Activate My Debit Card.
- Then a field would appear, there you need to enter 3 digit code present at the back of your card.
- After entering the code and the other information, you have to click on Activate. Then your card will be activated, and you can use it for your payments and purchases.
How to Activate Huntington Debit Card on your phone:
There are two methods by which you can activate your debit card. You can use the Huntington Mobile app or the phone number to activate your debit card. You can call on the number 800-480-2265 through your phone daily to activate your debit card. They are on the service daily from 6:00 A.M. till midnight (E.T)
- First download the Huntington Mobile App, and log in to the account.
- Once you have logged in, click on the More option and select the Manage Cards.
- At the back of your debit card, you will find a 3 digit number, enter the number in the provided field.
- Then go through the onscreen prompts and your activation process will be completed.
You can also activate your debit card in other ways. You need to go to an ATM nearby and swipe in the card. Then you need to follow certain instructions that would be shown on the screen, and after going through the phases, your card will be activated.
You can also activate your debit card by visiting the nearby branch.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. How can I activate my Huntington Card?
Ans. You have to visit the official website. Then select Customer Service>Card Services>Activate My Debit Card. Now you have to enter the three digit code present on the back of the card. Then enter Activate.
- Q. How much time will it take to activate my card?
Ans. The activation of your debit card will take around 45-60 minutes.
- Q. How can I set my Huntington Card PIN?
Ans. To set the Pin of your Debit Card, you need to call on the number 1-800-992-3808.
This article would help you with your debit card activation. If you need any further help or facing problems in activating your card you can directly contact them using the link www.huntington.com/customer-service/contact-us. You can contact them through the number 800-480-2265 if you are a resident of U.S. If you are a non-resident, then you need to contact through this number 1-616-355-8828. You can also contact them through social media i.e. their Twitter account and Facebook page. Twitter account – @AskHuntington> or directly message them in their Facebook page.