How to Pay ATS Processing Services Traffic Violation
ATS Processing Services, LLC is a member of American Traffic Solutions, the main supplier of traffic security, portability, and consistent answers for state and neighborhood governments, business armadas, and rental vehicle organizations. ATS’ items include armada infringement the executives, electronic cost authorization the board, infringement handling administrations, photograph implementation projects, and armada title and enrollment administrations.
ATS Processing Services contracts with organizations that own an armada of vehicles, for example, yet not restricted to rental vehicle organizations, to guarantee the vehicle proprietors are not considered monetarily liable for costs and traffic or leaving infringement acquired by drivers. ATS Processing Services’ items and contributions have been created in light of developing interest in traffic and transportation-related frameworks around the world.
Pay ATS Processing Services Traffic Violation:
- To pay for the violation, open the page, www.thriftyrentalfine.com
- As the page opens at the center, you have to enter details such as,
- Choose your company, choose login account, for agreement provide,
- Last name, rental agreement number, start date, email, check the verification box, click on, ‘Enter’ button.
- For rental, enter, last name, card details, check the verification box, click on, ‘Enter’ button.
How to Open ATS Dispute:
- To open dispute, open the page, www.thriftyrentalfine.com
- As the page appears at the center, click on, ‘Dispute” button.
- In the next screen, you have to provide the required information, check the verification box, and click on, ‘Submit’ button.
Features of ATS Processing Services:
- Your rental vehicle arrangement approves the immediate charging of your Visa for cost charges and related authoritative expenses, and for traffic and leaving infringement, fines, or potentially punishments brought about during the rental time frame, and related regulatory expenses.
- A Transfer of Liability moves obligation for a cost or infringement from the proprietor of the vehicle, the Rental Car Company, to the individual liable for the vehicle at the hour of the cost or infringement, the leaseholder.
- On the off chance that you got a Notice of Charge or a receipt from ATS Processing Services for your leaving infringement, and you paid the sum due for the leaving infringement preceding the due date expressed on the infringement reference or ticket that was left on the rental vehicle, you may meet all requirements for a waiver of the leaving infringement sum and the regulatory expense, or a discount on the off chance that we previously charged your MasterCard.
- Substantial confirmation incorporates a receipt, a bank explanation, or the front and back of your dropped check. Upon receipt and confirmation of satisfactory verification, they will have the option to credit your exceptional equilibrium. If you paid the Issuing Authority legitimately, however not before the due date expressed on the stopping infringement reference or ticket, you will be qualified for a discount of the sum paid to the Issuing Authority, yet not of the regulatory charge.
- All tenants are liable for costs, traffic and stopping infringement, fines, and punishments brought about during the rental time frame, and for related regulatory charges.
- You will be needed to present your Personal Toll Tag articulation demonstrating either the cost movement during your rental period or enrollment of the leased vehicle tag to your transponder represent your rental period.
Read More : How To Access Cox Webmail Login Access
ATS Processing Services Contact Help:
For more help, options, call on either of these numbers, 877-759-5826. 602-532-7650.