www.cigna.com – How to Login Cigna Insurance Online Account
by Last updated
Cigna operates under Cigna Corporation and was established by the merger of INA and CG in 1982. It is a global health service provider and it’s headquarter situated at 900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, Connecticut, U.S.
Cigna offers Medicaid products and accident, life and health insurance coverage to the people in the United States along with a few selected international markets and also provides dental, health, Medicare and supplemental insurance plans to the individuals, families and businesses.
The login process to Cigna online account is very simple and reliable as well. The user can easily take enter into their online account by following the steps below:
Step 1- Go to www.cigna.com
Step 2- Hit the Login to myCigna tab found at the top right-hand side of the page
Step 3- Type your User ID along with the Password
Step 4- Click at the “LOG IN” button to enter at your Cigna online account dashboard
Forgot Password or User ID:
Those who are unable to access their Cigna online account due to lost or forgotten their User ID or Password can start the account credential recovery process by going through the following process:
1. Enter Forgot Password or Forgot User ID links (according to your requirements) located beneath the login fields at the Cigna login page
2. For resetting the account password, you will have to enter your User ID, First Name, Last Name and DOB and tap the “NEXT” tab to proceed with the account password recovery process
3. For retrieving the account User ID, First Name, Last Name and DOB are required to type to initiate the user id recovery process
Note: Please note that you can reset the password after Cigna has verified that the details you have given a match with their records.
Cigna insurance holders can create an online Cigna account without any hassle by following the procedures below:
- Visit Cigna online portal at www.cigna.com
- Tap the Login to myCigna button
- Hit the “HOW TO REGISTER” tab
4. Click on “REGISTER NOW” button
5. Type your First name along with the last name and click “NEXT” tab to move towards the next section where you will need input your details (date of birth, address, city state and zip code) to confirm your identity
6. Create your User ID
7. Review and submit to complete the account enrollment process
You can Avail the Following Advantages by using a Cigna Online Account:
- Update address.
- Submit a Claim
- View claim status,
- Check your coverage
- Search for a doctor
- See the account balance
- Manage and access policies around the clock
- Get virtual control of the insurance policy
More Topic: Chubb Group Insurance Online Login Help