Aetna is a dental insurer company that provides innovative products and beneficial services to the employers, dental professionals as well as individuals. It was started in the year of 1853 with a mission to give best of the health care services to millions of Americans.
This company offers its clients with a efficient online service so that policyholders can able to access a doctor and/or any other health professional anytime anywhere by using an internet enabled device.
The following article will show you how to access and manage Aetna Insurance online account.
Aetna Online Account Login Process:
Aetna insurance account login process is very simple and easy to follow. Clients need to follow these below steps to login into their online account-
- Visit at www.aetna.com
2. Click at the Login button (at the top right side of the portal)
3. Type your User name along with Password
4. Enter Secure Log In tab to move towards your online account dashboard
Forgot Username or Password:
Those who forgot their account username or password, they can able to recover their account credentials by going through the below mentioned process:
- Click at the Forgot user name? or Forgot password? links (according to your requirements) located beneath the login fields
2. For Username recovery process: Choose by which (Member ID or Social Security Number) you want to recover your account username and enter that number as well as you will have to type your first & last name, DOB and zip code then press Continue to proceed with the account username recovery process.
3. For the Password resetting process: Enter your Username and DOB and tap Continue tab to reset your account password
New Account Enrollment Procedure:
Policyholders who want to create Aetna Insurance online account should follow the below mentioned process to register for an account:
- Go to Aetna Insurance portal at www.aetna.com
- Hit the Login tab posted at the top right hand side of the page
- Click on “Register” button
4. Enter your personal details starting with full name, date of birth, and zip code then click “continue”.
5. Enter Continue button to create your login credentials
6. Choose your account preferences
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions
8. Updater your profile to finish the account sign up process
NOTE: The USA clients are eligible to secure themselves as medical provider. For that, they need to register via the NaviNet.
Advantages of Having Aetna Insurance Online Account:
Member can access and manage their health plans around the clock. Here are the benefits you can avail from its online service-
- Make enquiries concerning any referrals
- Check claim payment policies
- Update your account
- Find Medicare coverage
- Change your plan
- View the status of your claim
- Access clinical policy bulletins
- Find a doctor
- Shop for health plans and many more services