www.1fbusa.com – 1st Financial Bank USA Online Banking Login Steps
by Last updated
A brief introduction to the 1st Financial Bank USA:
Online banking eases the way people do their banking activities. It also provides its customer with the facility of doing internet banking and manages their account from the comfort of their home or office without the need to visit a branch every time they need to pay a bill or apply for a loan or simply check their account statement. To provide quality banking services, credit card and the other financial services throughout the USA the 1st Financial Bank was established in 1910 and it was initially known as 1st Financial Bank South Dakota till 1999. However, to use this services provided by this bank through online, you must be enrolled for the internet banking. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can enroll for the online banking, how to log in, how to reset your password.
The Login Procedure:
While you are enrolled, you are provided with your personal credentials which you will need to log in. Follow the steps below:
- Click this link https://www.1fbusa.com/ to access 1st Financial Bank USA website
2. In the homepage, enter your “Username and Password” and then click Login Tab.
After the login procedure is complete, the bank will verify your details. If your credentials are correct, you will be directed to your bank account.
How to Reset Username and Password:
If you are not able to recall the password, we have noted down the procedures to reset it here just for you. Here are those:
- In the homepage, click “Forgot Password” link to begin the process
2. Please provide Username, Account Holder Name followed by the SSN number, DOB and Account Number and then click on “Continue” Tab.
After the system verifies your details, you will be able to reset your forgotten password.
Note: If you are not able to recall your username, then you are required to contact the customer care to retrieve it at 1-800-733-1732.
How to Enroll:
Personal account holders of 1st Financial Bank USA can enroll in online banking service by following the steps below:
- In the homepage, click “Register New User” link to initiate the enrolment process
2. Please provide Account Holder Name, Account Number, SSN number, DOB and Then click “Continue” Tab to process further.
After the system validates your account information, you will be able to set your online account.
Things You can Manage with Your 1st Financial Bank USA Online Account:
Use online service to:
- Make a credit card payment
- Monitor balances and activities on your 1FBUSA credit card or prepaid accounts
- Contact customer care
1st Financial Bank USA observes holidays on the days when the Federal Reserve Bank remains closed.
- Website: https://www.1fbusa.com/
- Routing Number: 091404466
- Telephone Number: 1-800-733-1732
- Headquartered In: South Dakota
- Founded: 1910