Brief introduction of 1st Bank online banking services:
Have you ever considered doing all the banking transactions from the comfort of your living room? Well 1st Bank’s online service offers you exactly the same with only exception that you won’t get free candy. Online banking from 1st Bank gives you access to your FirstBank accounts online, easing the way you do your banking. This guide is created to inform you how you can avail those facility. These are very easy to follow.
The Login Procedure:
- First access the bank’s website by visiting https://www.efirstbank.com/
- In the account login section in the bank’s homepage, enter your user ID and password, then click Login.
- Upon authenticating your details, you will be given access to your account.
Forgot your user ID/Password?
Well, this is not a big deal anymore if you forget your FirstBank user ID and Password. By following the simple steps below, you will easily be able to recover those.
- In the bank’s homepage, click “Forgot Password?” link
- To reset your password/username online, enter your user ID, SSN Number and last 8 digit of your ATM or Visa Check Card number and then click Next
The bank after verifying the details your have provided, will send you a temporary password to your email.
How to get enrolled:
You can only be able to register for 1st Bank online account service if you hold a bank account with the bank. Please follow the steps below:
- In the bank’s homepage, click the “Sign Up” link shown below
- Please click on the sign up for personal online banking service
- Kindly, fill in the requested information in the Personal Online Banking Enrolment form and click “Next”
The bank will validate the information provided by you before allowing you to proceed with the enrolment process.
What benefits you will get if you registered for 1st Bank Online banking service:
1st Bank online service allows to do the following:
- Pay bills
- View account balance and transactions
- See images of paper transaction like cheques and deposit slips
- See account statements
- Receive account related alerts and notifications
- Transfer funds between accounts
Note: 1st Bank just like any other financial institutions is closed on the holidays observed by Federal Reserve Bank.
Read Also: 1st Bank Yuma Online Banking Login Guide