Starbucks Gift Card Balance – Gift something special to your loved ones
by Last updated
Starbucks Gift Card Overview:
Starbucks is an American coffee brand and chain of coffee shops that was founded in Seattle, Washington. Starbucks is founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker in the year 1971. It serves hot and cold-brewed coffee drinks, which includes whole-bean, micro ground instant coffee, loose-leaf teas, and even fresh juices.
This coffee shop chain brand has attracted all across the country. You and all ages tend to enjoy the different range of coffees served at Starbucks. Here sold much variety of food menu items, desserts.
Starbucks opened in 1971. The company was a single store in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market. From just a narrow storefront, Starbucks offered some of the world’s finest fresh-roasted whole bean coffees. The name, inspired by Moby Dick, evoked the romance of the high seas and the seafaring tradition of the early coffee traders.
In 1981, Howard Schultz (Starbucks chairman and chief executive officer) had first walked into a Starbucks store. From his first cup of Sumatra, Howard was drawn into Starbucks and joined a year later.
In 1983, Howard travelled to Italy and became captivated with Italian coffee bars and the romance of the coffee experience. He had the vision to bring the Italian coffeehouse tradition back to the United States. He left Starbucks for a short period of time to start his own Il Giornale coffeehouses and returned in August 1987 to purchase Starbucks with the help of local investors.
Starbucks today stands as the most popular name among coffee shops, with more than 30,000 locations opened worldwide. The first Starbucks store to open outside of the North American region was in Tokyo, Japan, back in the year 1996. Within the duration of two decades between 1987 and 2007, Starbucks has been successful in opening 2 stores on an average each day.
What is Starbucks Gift Card Balance
You can get a Starbucks gift card and make your day special. It designed to be a cashless way of enjoying coffee, food, and accessories. Starbucks gift cards are available for purchase online. Starbucks coffee shops have all across the United States. You can also receive Starbucks gift cards as a part of a promotional drive from the company, in lieu of an order refund, or even get a reward when you making a purchase at some other mainstream store.
The best part about Starbucks gift cards is that you can get them in several different design styles, and even for special occasions such as birthdays, holiday greetings, and more. The gift card is available in a physical form or even as an “eGift” which is sent to you on your registered email account in the form of a validation code. Starbucks has even partnered up with Apple Pay, allowing you to send and receive a Starbucks eGift through the iMessage app on your iPhone.
Also Read: Sony Rewards Program
How to Get a Starbucks Gift Card
Rules and Regulations:
- The maximum amount for which you can load up a Starbucks gift card is $500 and the maximum transactions on a single card should not exceed $2,000 per day.
- The minimum amount that you need to load a Starbucks gift card at any given time is $5 or more.
- Any unlawful, unauthorized, or fraudulent use of the Starbucks gift card is strictly prohibited by law.
- You must be at least age 13 to access and use this site.
- If your age is between 13 and 18, only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
Sign Up Instructions:
- You can choose to pick up a Starbucks gift card from any other participating stores all across the United States of America.
- You can also choose to purchase a Starbucks gift card online in the form of an eGift card.
- Visit the website starbucks.com/shop/card/egift and choose the category from which you want to buy the gift card.
- You can now choose to add a personalized message on the eGift Card.
- Enter your name, your email address, the recipient’s email address, and the amount that you want to add to the gift card in USD.
- You can then choose to have the eGift card delivered the same day or at a later date using the calendar.
- Press the Add to Cart button and then make the payment to complete your purchase.
How to Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance
If you have received the end of a Starbucks gift card and wish to use it your next visit, you might want to find out the balance first. The gift card amount isn’t always printed on the card, you would have to visit a Starbucks coffee shop near you and ask the cashier to help you check the balance, or you can simply check it online.
- Open the web browser on your computer to access the official Starbucks Gift Card portal at www.starbucks.com/card.
- Scroll down to find the section that reads Check Balance.
- Enter the Card Number that is printed on Starbucks gift card without any spaces or dashes between the number.
- In the next section, you will be asked to enter the Security Code.
- You can uncover the security code on the Starbucks gift card by scratching behind the card to reveal a PIN code.
- Now press the Check Balance button to find out how many dollars you have left on in your Starbucks gift card balance.
Value on your card:
- You may not have more than $500 in value on any of your Starbucks Cards at any time, and no more than $2,000 any one Starbucks Card in a single day. This means that the activity on any one of your Starbucks Cards cannot exceed $2,000 over the course of a day.
- There is a minimum amount that you may load on any Starbucks Card at any given time, and that amount is typical $5. They may change any of these amounts at any time without notice to you. You can purchase your new Starbucks Cards $10,000 on any given day.
- If you use credit or debit card to purchase or reload your Starbucks Card, prior to charging your credit or debit card, an authorization process will occur for the amount of your purchase or reload transaction. Your bank or Starbucks may attempt to contact you for additional information prior to authorizing the Transaction amount.
Fees and Expiration of Card Balance:
- Starbucks does not charge any activation, service, dormancy or inactivity fees in connection with your Starbucks Card.
- Your Starbucks Card has no expiration date and the value on your Starbucks Card never expire.
Use of Starbucks Cards by Businesses:
There are some requirements and restrictions on the use of Starbucks Cards by businesses. There are prohibitions against reselling Starbucks Cards. You can see the details on business-to-business site at starbuckscardb2b.com.
Merchandised Starbucks Cards
- Some Starbucks Cards are also merchandise or bundled with the merchandise.
- The purchase price of the bundled item is equal to the dollar value.
- Although the Starbucks Card component and the merchandise component must be purchased together for such items, to the extent that the components are separable.
- You can return on the merchandise component if you choose to keep only the Starbucks Card.
- A replacement Starbucks Card loaded with the original value of the Starbucks Card component.
- If the requirements for returning the merchandise component are the same as the requirements for returns of other merchandise unless otherwise specified by them during your purchase of that merchandise.
Transfer the balance from one Starbucks Card to another:
You can transfer balances of $5 or more from one Starbucks Card to another Card.
- In participating Starbucks retail locations.
• By signing in to your Starbucks account, and then select “Manage”.
• Through the Starbucks® app for iPhone® and Android™by selecting “Pay” and then “Manage”.
If your Starbucks Card is lost or stolen:
If your Starbucks Card is registered, your Starbucks® Rewards membership and any remaining balance on the Starbucks Card will be protected from the time you notify them of its loss.
- Sign in to your Starbucks account.
- Select the “Cards” section and click on the Report Lost or Stolen link.
- They’ll freeze your remaining balance at that time.
- You transfer it to a new Starbucks Card and mail you the replacement.
- They cannot replace unregistered Starbucks Cards, or registered Starbucks Cards without a balance.
Adding a Starbucks Card to Apple Wallet:
You can add your Starbucks Card to Wallet (formerly known as “Passbook”) right from your Starbucks® app for iPhone®.
- Tap “Pay”.
- Choose which card you wish to add, then tap “Manage” and “Add to Passbook”.
Delete a Starbucks Card in the Starbucks app for iPhone:
- Tap “Pay”.
- Choose the Card you want to remove.
- Then tap “Manage” and “Remove Starbucks Card”.
More Read: How To Apply Online Ram Credit Card
Accessing your Starbucks Card on your phone if you can’t use the app:
- Go to www.Starbucks.com in your mobile browser.
- Select “Sign In” and enter your username and password.
- Click “My Account” [upper right corner].
- Tap the Starbucks Card image under “My Cards”.
- Tap the Starbucks Card to use for payment.
- Click “Pay with This Card”.
- A barcode will appear for the store to scan.
Change your Default or Primary Card on the Starbucks app:
- Tap “Pay”.
- Select the card you want to make your primary/default Card.
- Click “Manage” and select “Primary Card”.
Hours: 5 AM – 8 PM PT, 7 days a week
Mail at: Starbucks Customer Service, P.O. Box 93490 Albuquerque, NM 87199.
Their Customer Contact Center will be closed to observe the following US Holidays:
New Years Day