www.lendingworks.co.uk – LendingWorks P2P Lending Online Account Login
by Last updated
Lending Works was the first P2P lending platform that uses a default lending works shield to protect its investors against the borrowers. It has achieved ISA manager approval and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Nick Harding and Matt Powell are the founders of Lending Works. It was established in 2014 and is based in London.
Advantages of Lending Works:
- Permits lenders to lend directly to borrowers,
- Provides quick withdraw where investors are free to exit their loan agreements early,
- Gives auto income facility where investors take repayments from the borrowers as income and in auto lend, loan repayments are lent out automatically.
- Lenders are protected and secured through “Lending Works Shield” which is an insurance against fraud, borrower defaults and cybercrime
- Allows borrowers to pay off their loans as soon as possible
- Borrowers can make overpayments without additional charges or penalty.
You can lend money to creditworthy borrowers via the simple and easy process. You just need to open an account, choose how long to lend for & what you will do with repayments, add money by bank transfer or card and then you will be able to lend to borrowers.
What is the Login Process to gain Access to Lending Works Online Account:
If you have an already Lending Works online account, you can easily gain access to your account by going through the following steps:
Step 1- Visit the Lending Works official portal at www.lendingworks.co.uk
Step 2- Press on the “Sign in” link posted at the upper right-hand side of the portal
Step 3- Type your Email address as well as Password in the requisite fields
Step 4- Enter the “Log in” button.
You will gain access to your online account if you have typed the login details correctly. Please make sure that you have entered the right login credentials to login into your account without any hassle.
If you are in stuck into the account login process due to lost or forgotten account password, you are allowed to recover your account password by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Hit the “Forgot your password” link located beneath the login fields
2. Type your Email address which you have used at the account registration time
3. Enter the “Reset my password” button.
Note: You will receive an email with a password reset link shortly. Just you need to click at the password reset link and follow the given instructions to reset your account password. If you won’t receive the password reset link in the stipulated time, you need to reach out to the customer support representative by making a call dialling at 0207 096 8512 or through an email at email@example.com to receive the required support.
What is the Process to Submit an Online Payment:
Please make a note that you need to login into your account to make an online payment. Please go through the below steps to make a successful payment.
- So go to the Lending Works website by clicking here and
- Then click on the “Sign in” tab to enter your login credentials (details login process is mentioned above in this article).
- Once you are logged into your account, you are able to make an online payment.
- Website: www.lendingworks.co.uk
- Telephone Number: 0207 096 8512