www.myprepaidbalance.com – Check My Prepaid Card Balance Online
by Last updated
The My Prepaid Card Centre allows you to check your balance anytime and anywhere via any internet connected device. It is a card holder destination created for managing your American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards.
If you are looking for checking your debit card balance or any other information then you have got the My Prepaid Center for it. Usually individuals have a hard time seeking for the procedure to check their prepaid card balance. Hence, the My Prepaid Card portal is handy in checking debit or prepaid card balance. Read the guide here to find how to check my Prepaid Card Balance Online.
Features of the myPrepaidCard Portal
- Using the MyPrepaidCenter.com one can check the balance of their debit card online.
- Along with checking debit card balance one can get a lot more benefits such as card activation.
- The service is offered to ease the account information process for most of the users.
- You can view account transaction history.
- Update account or personal information linked to your prepaid or debit card account.
- A mobile application of the My Prepaid Centre is available. Hence, you can access the portal with much ease.
- The individual can reload their card with access to the My Prepaid Centre.
- Keep a track of your debit or prepaid card transactions.
- To access the great features of the My Prepaid Centre you just need to sign in.
How to Check My Prepaid Centre Balance
- If any user is willing to check his/her My Prepaid Centre balance then they are required to open the homepage. www.myprepaidbalance.com
- At the centre of the screen there will be a section labelled ‘What’s your Balance?’
- Enter the card number, month, year and CSC in the white boxes.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button below and can know the balance.
How to Create a Prepaid Card Account
- If you wish to create a Prepaid Card account then you need to open the homepage of the My Prepaid balance.
- Now there will be a ‘Create Account’ button just beside the ‘Login’ button at the top right of the page.
- Or you can directly visit the account creation page of the Prepaid Balance.
- Now to create account you must fetch in the following data:
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Security Question 1
- Security Question 2
- Next the system will require you to add your card and go further to the next step.
- In the next step you require to confirm the information you just entered.
How to Log into My Prepaid Card
- Anyone who already has a Prepaid Card account needs to open the homepage. secure.myprepaidbalance.com
- At the top right corner there will be a ‘Log In’ button.
- Click on it and a new webpage featuring the login section will appear.
- Provide the email and password in the respective space and hit the log in button below.
- If a user has lost password then he/she can retrieve it at the login page of the Prepaid Card.
- Open the login page of the My Prepaid Balance then scroll down.
- At the bottom of the login section there will be a link reading ‘Retrieve your Password’.
- Click on it and a ‘forgot password’ page will open. Provide the email address linked to your My Prepaid Balance account and click the blue button tagged ‘Reset Password’.
- A new password will be sent to you through email. Now you can return back to the login page and access your prepaid balance account.
More Read: Bank of America Credit Card Application
The My Prepaid Balance is a platform developed to ease account management, balance checking and other account related queries easier for the folks. If you are willing to get a generic portal to check your American Express, Visa, MasterCard balance then you can use the portal.