Introduction to 1880 Bank:
Founded in 1880 the 1880 Bank is continuously serving its customers from last 130 years mainly in the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Dorchester County. The services offered by this bank is completely free. Here in this article, we will show you a few online banking steps like login, how to enroll , how to reset username and password and so on.
The Login Procedure:
Well, this step is the easiest that you can complete it in a jiffy. You can do it from anywhere from your office to home as long you have a good internet connection and a computer. Just follow the simple steps below and you will be accessing your account in no time.
- Open any web browser and type in http://1880bank.com/
- Enter your “Online ID” and “Password” and click on the login button
- If your details are correct, you will be directed to your online banking account.
Note: Password is case sensitive, therefore you are required to enter in the correct case.
Forgot your password?
This is the most common thing to do as these days there is a lot of accounts each person is having and remembering passwords for all those accounts can be gigantic work. No worries if you forgot your 1880 Bank online account password as there are simple steps to reset it. Follow the below-mentioned set of instructions to get that done.
- click on the “Forgot your Passcode” button
- In the next page, provide your Access ID, Primary Email Address, and Account then click Submit button.
- Once your provided details are verified, you will receive a temporary password in your email.
Enrolling in Online Banking Facility of 1880 Bank:
1880 Bank allows the individuals who are interested in maintaining their account online for a savings account or current account. To enroll, proceed with the following instructions:
- Click on the enroll sign
- Scroll through the Electronic Statement Disclosure and click on the checkbox to agree with the terms and conditions of using the bank’s online banking service.
- Scroll through the Internet Banking and Bill Payment agreement and click on the checkbox which denotes “I Agree” same as above.
- Choose the Account Type and click on the Submit button to enroll.
- Fill in the required information such as your account number, preferred nickname, select the account type, create an access code and passcode followed by security verification questions and answers.
- Verify the enrolment details and finally, if you are satisfied with the details provided, click on the submit button to finish the enrolment process.
Additionally, you need to sign the disclosure and return it to either of 1800 Bank branches (304 High Street or 803 Woods Road, Cambridge, Maryland, or 100 Pine Street, Hurlock, Maryland) or mail to 1800 Bank at Post Office Box 550, Cambridge, MD 21613. Read and accept the Internet Banking Agreement. Complete the Online Banking application.
Manage your online account of 1880 Bank:
You are entitled to receive the following benefits from 1880 Bank once you are registered with its online banking service.
- View your account balance real-time
- Make fund transfer between accounts
- View recent and scheduled payments
- Pay your bills conveniently
- Send and receive secure messages
- Search recent transactions
- Download or print account statements
- Retrieve monthly statements
- View status of check payment
Note: 1880 Bank like any other financial institute, observes holiday on which Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
More Topic: 1st Trust Bank Online Banking Login Guide